Tuesday, July 24, 2007

She likes Dinosaur Jr but she can't tell you why.......

So many reasons why these two go together like pb and j.

1) I am an idiot. I've had Dino Jr's album in my new downloads for awhile now....(May, June? I think) and I just scrolled thru slow enough to find out that I had the whooooole thing. Questions for why I'm so dumb from the class later.

2) It's just an awesome thing to listen to. That's it. Fun all around. Not many bands should get back together and do this sorta thing, and that's a list for another day, but this one should, they did, and its great!

3) The song below is from The Bottle Rockets, and there are days I am convinced they're a singin' bout me!

4) I don't know, just felt like I needed a fourth......









08 Idiots Revenge.m4a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.